What does EMRC stand for?
EMRC stands for European Medicines Registration Consultancy Limited (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMRC
We have 33 other meanings of EMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Modelling for Radiation Safety (IAEA)
- Eckstein Medical Research Building (University of Iowa)
- Exposure Modeling Research Branch (US EPA)
- Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association
- Electromagnetic Research Consultants, Inc.
- Electronic Media Rating Council
- Emergency Medical Resource Center (fire/rescue)
- Engineered Maintenance Requirements Catalog
- Equivalent Maximal Ration Combining
- European Medical Research Council (EU)
- Environmental Management Resource Center for Business, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Euro Metallic Race Catalytic Converter
- European Ready Mixed Concrete Organisation
- Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit
- École de Musique de la Région de Dannemarie (French: School of Music Region Dannemarie; Dannemarie, France)
- Educational Methods Research Division
- Ethiopian Muslims Relief and Development Association (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Ethiopian Mineral Resources Development Corporation (mining; est. 1982)
- Electromagnetic Field Response Element
- ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company