THE EUROPEAN Medicines Evaluation Agency (EMA) has released a discussion paper on how health-related quality-of-life policies should impact on assessing medicines (http://www.
What does EMEA stand for?
EMEA stands for European Medicines Evaluation Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMEA
We have 13 other meanings of EMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Européenne de Montage et d'Equipement (French: European Mounting and Equipment)
- Expertise, Mesures, Environnement (French: Expertise, Measurement, Environment)
- Externat Médico-Educatif (French: Medical-Educational Externship)
- Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist
- Error Modes and Effects Analysis
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (business/market areas)
- Europe, Middle East and Asia (market area)
- Europe, Middle East and Australasia
- European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products
- European Medicines Agency
- European Music Educators Association
- Extended Monthly Evacuation Allowance
- East Michigan Environmental Action Council
- Electoral Meeting of Euroavia Congress
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, India
- Executives' Meeting of East Asia and Pacific Central Banks
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia
- East Manchester Education Action Zone (UK)
- East Midlands Electricity Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designation was granted following the positive opinion given by the Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP) of the European Medicines Evaluation Agency (EMEA) in which the COMP concluded that although satisfactory methods of prevention and treatment of RDS have been authorized in Europe, justifications have been provided that Surfaxin may be of significant benefit to those at risk of developing or affected by the condition.
The European Medicines Evaluation Agency acted as Government figures show the number of people who died after taking Zyban more than tripled in a year.
has announced that the European Union's Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products (CPMP), the scientific committee of the European Medicines Evaluation Agency (EMEA), has recommended granting Marketing Authorisation for Hepsera(TM) (adefovir dipivoxil) for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in all 15 member states of the European Union.
a privately held specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), a scientific committee of the European Medicines Evaluation Agency (EMEA), has confirmed that a marketing application for Transacin(TM) is eligible for submission for Community (Centralized) Marketing Authorization in Europe.
has submitted a Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Evaluation Agency (EMEA) for adefovir dipivoxil 10 mg.
Food and Drug Administration Oncology Division, the European Medicines Evaluation Agency, (EMEA) and numerous other health authorities.
This release contains forward-looking statements that reflect management's current views as to the impact of the Pfizer and sanofi-aventis agreement and the regulatory process for Exubera that is currently under review by the United States Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Evaluation Agency.