00 Paperback TA418 This volume collects 32 selected, peer-reviewed research articles from the eponymous September 2008 symposium held during the fall meeting of the European Materials Research Society.
What does EMRS stand for?
EMRS stands for European Materials Research Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMRS
We have 24 other meanings of EMRS in our Acronym Attic
- European Market Research Quality Standards
- Ecosystem Management and Restoration Research Program (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Electromagnetic Radiation System
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Emergency Management Response System (US FEMA)
- Emergency Medical Radio Service (FCC)
- Emergency Medicine Research Society
- Engineering Management Reporting System (NOAA)
- Enhanced Media Resource Server (Lucent)
- European Maritime Reporting System
- Epidemic Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Emergency Management and Response Team (various organizations)
- Emergency Medical Response Team (US Army; Medical Command)
- Equine Muscle Release Therapy (Bowen Training UK)
- Extended Mantle Radiation Technique
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
- Education Minnesota Red Wing (labor union)
- Eastern Maine Railway
- E-Mail Shorthand
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Materials Research Society (2007: Warsaw, Poland) Ed.