What does EMSA stand for?
EMSA stands for European Marine STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data) Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMSA
We have 67 other meanings of EMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Microscope Society of America
- Electrophoretic Gel Mobility Shift Assay
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (molecular biology)
- Emergency Medical Services Agency
- Emergency Medical Services Alliance, Inc.
- Emergency Medical Services Appropriation
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (California)
- Emergency Medicine Student Association
- Employment Movement of South Africa
- Envelope Manufacturers and Suppliers Association (Alexandria, VA)
- European Maritime Safety Agency
- European Medical Students' Association
- European Mormon Studies Association
- External Measure of Student Achievement
- Seaman Apprentice, Electrician's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Emergency Medical Services Administrators Association of California (Sacramento, CA)
- Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Emergency Medical Services Association of Colorado (Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Educacion Media Superior a Distancia Emsad (Spanish: Media Higher Education Distance Emsad)
- Electromagnetic Safety