The European Liver Transplant Registry recorded 706 liver transplantations for WD from 1 January 1988 to 31 December 2005, underlining the relevance of this disease burden.
What does ELTR stand for?
ELTR stands for European Liver Transplant Registry (est. 1997)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELTR
We have 1 other meaning of ELTR in our Acronym Attic
- English Language Teaching Journal
- Electric Transmission Line
- English Language Tutoring for the Ottawa Community (Canada)
- Environmental Long-Term Observatories of Southern Africa
- Ecological Land Type Phase
- Emergency Leave Transfer Program (US government)
- Entry-Level Trainee Programmer (computer job position)
- Extended Learning Time Program
- Enemies Laid to Rest (band)
- EPU (Extended Power Uprate) Licensing Topical Report (nuclear)
- Exceptional Leave to Remain (UK residency)
- Electrical Transport Parallel and Perpendicular to Semiconductor Heterointerfaces
- Endogenous Long-Term Repopulating Cells
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- English Language Testing Service
- Executive Leadership Training Seminar (Oregon)
- End Loans to Southern Africa
- Entry Level Training Support Services
- Ethanol Lactose Tolerance Test
- English Language Teaching Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data obtained from the European Liver Transplant Registry, show that in the period from 1988 to 1998, 2,615 patients were transplanted for acute liver failure (10% of the total number of patients transplanted in the same period).