The New York Section awarded him $3,000, plus airfare, accommodations, and registration fee to attend Fall 2006 European Lighting Designers Association Workshop (ELDA).
What does ELDA stand for?
ELDA stands for European Lighting Designers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELDA
We have 8 other meanings of ELDA in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Law Division
- Environmental Liability Directive (EU)
- Episcopal Lay-Leadership Directory
- Ernest Le Deley (French artist)
- Ethyl Lake Duckett
- Evaluation & Licensing Division (Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, Japan)
- Export-Led Development
- Extraordinary Low Dispersion (optics)
- English Language Development Assessment (Council of Chief State School Officers; Washington, DC)
- Enterprise Library Data Access (Microsoft software utility)
- Evaluations and Language Resources Distribution Agency
- East Lakes Division of the Association of American Geographers
- European Land Data Assimilation System
- Electronic Data Transmission Working Party
- Elder Library Deck Builder (online gaming)
- E-Learning Development Center (aka E-Learning Development Centre; various locations)
- East Lindsey District Council (UK)
- Economically Less Developed Country
- Executive Leadership Development Committee (American Bakers Association)
- Early Language Development and Disorders
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grand prize is $3,000 plus a trip to the European Lighting Designers Association (ELDA) workshop, including airfare and accommodations.