SciQuest also struck a similar deal with ELSO, the European Life Scientist Organization.
What does ELSO stand for?
ELSO stands for European Life Scientist Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELSO
We have 2 other meanings of ELSO in our Acronym Attic
- Extreme Link State Monitoring (network protection)
- Entry Level Standards for Michigan Teachers
- Eastern Lake Superior Management Unit (Michigan)
- Euskadiko Liburutegi Sistema Nazionala (Basque: National Library System of the Basque Country)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Liberia Support Network
- Everybody Loves Saturday Night (Pete Seeger song)
- European Network in Language and Speech
- Euro-Latin Study Network on Integration and Trade
- Elektroninen Sodankäynti (Finnish: Electric Warfare)
- Environmental Lobbying Support Office (Warsaw, Poland)
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization
- E-Learning Support Project
- Economic Lot Scheduling Problem
- Emerging Leaders Scholarship Program (Denmark)
- Energy Loss Spectroscopic Profiling
- English Language Studies Program
- English Language Support Programme (various locations)
- Endoscopic Ligation of the Sphenopalatine Artery (surgical procedure)
- Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association
- European Leisure Software Publishers Association Ltd