The Transposition of EU Law: "Post-Decisional Politics" and Institutional Autonomy, European Law Journal, Vol.
What does ELJ stand for?
ELJ stands for European Law Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELJ
We have 8 other meanings of ELJ in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic LIbrary Exchange for Information Resources (Australia)
- Eastern Long Island Yachting Association (aka Eastern Long Island Sailing Association; New York)
- Entente de Lutte Interdépartementale contre les Zoonoses (French: Interdepartmental Agreement Fight against Zoonoses)
- Education and Law Journal (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Electronic Law Journals (UK)
- Embedded Linux Journal
- Emory Law Journal (Atlanta, GA)
- Engineered Log Jam
- Environmental Law Journal
- Event Log Janitor
- Edinburgh Liberal Jewish Community (UK)
- Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- Environmental Law and Justice Clinic (est. 1994; Golden Gate University; California)
- Early Literacy in Kindergarten (education)
- Eiropas Lietu Komisijas (Latvian: European Affairs Committee)
- Elko (Amtrak station code; Elko, NV)
- Environmental Learning for Kids (est. 1996; Denver, CO)
- Evangeliese-Lutherse Kerk
- Evangelisch Lutherische Kirche (German: Evangelical Lutheran Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The question of Europeanization emerged seriously into academic discussions in the 1990s, benefitting from serious attention in publications such as the Journal of European Integration, Journal of European Public Policy, Public Administration, West European Politics, The Journal of Legislative Studies, European Law Journal, International Journal of the Sociology of Law, ARENA Working Papers, Living Reviews in European Governance, European Integration online Papers (EIoP), Journal of Common Market Studies, Communist and Post-Communist Studies etc.