The articles in this symposium were presented at a conference jointly organized by the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) and by the European Law Faculties Association (ELFA) at the University of Barcelona, Spain on June 1-3, 2003.
What does ELFA stand for?
ELFA stands for European Law Faculties Association (est. 1995; Bonn, Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELFA
We have 10 other meanings of ELFA in our Acronym Attic
- Eyes Lips Face (cosmetics company)
- Eritrean Liberation Front Central Command
- Extremely Low Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Eritrean Liberation Front - Revolution Council (opposition group)
- Elevator Load Feel/Flap Limiter
- Econo Lodge Franchisee Association
- Electron Linac for Acceleration
- English Language for Adults (education)
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (biochemistry)
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- European Low Fares Airline Association
- European Large Families Confederation (Spain; est. 2004)
- Eat Local Foods Coalition (Maine)
- Engine Lease Finance Corporation
- Early Learning Family and Childcare Center (Bellevue Community College; Washington)
- Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
- East Liverpool Fire Department (Ohio)
- Equivalent Linear Frequency Drift (multiplexers)
- Expectancy of Life Free from Disability
- E-Learning for Female Entrepreneurs (online course; various locations)