Eighth international meeting of the European Laboratory Working Group on Diphtheria and the Diphtheria Surveillance Network--June 2004: progress is needed to sustain control of diphtheria in European Region.
What does ELWGD stand for?
ELWGD stands for European Laboratory Working Group on Diphtheria (est. 1993)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Elektro Werkstätten Adolf Schätzschock (Vienna, Austria)
- Electronic Warfare Aircraft Self-Protection
- English as a Language of Wider Communication
- European Language of Wider Communication
- East Lake Woodlands Community Association (Florida)
- East Lake Woodlands Country Club (St. Petersburg/Clearwater, FL)
- Extra Long Working Distance
- Exciting Living Word Fellowship (Anderson, MO)
- Environmental Law Working Group
- Environmental Literacy Working Group (MIssouri)
- E-Learning Workshop Hannover (Germany)
- East London Wado Kai
- Eierlegende Wollmilchsau (German)
- European Liberal Women's Network
- English Language and Writing Support (Canada)
- Energy-Limited Wireless Sensor Network
- Extravascular Lung Water Volume
- Electronic Labour Exchange (Malaysia)
- Electronic Liquidity Exchange
- Emulex Corporation (Costa Mesa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In: Program and abstracts of the sixth international meeting of the European Laboratory Working Group on Diphtheria.