The European Informatics Markets Group - Eurim - says the target is too ambitious and civil servants have massively underestimated the size of the task.
What does EURIM stand for?
EURIM stands for European Informatics Market
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EURIM
- Experienced Usage Replacement Factor
- Edinburgh University Roller Hockey Club
- Europe Interbank Offered Rate
- European Research Initiative on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- European Rice: Transgenes for Crop Protection Against Fungal Disease (EU project)
- European RISC Core for Multimedia and Embedded Control
- European Registry of Internet Domain Names
- Erasmus University Research Institute for Decision and Information Systems (Netherlands)
- EUropean Research on Incapacitating Diseases and Social Support (international project)
- European Initiative in Library and Information in Aerospace
- European Information Market (less common)
- European Engineer
- European Rural and Isolated Practitioners Association (family doctors)
- European Union of Research Institutes for Shoes (Greece)
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- European Robotics and Intelligent Systems Conference
- European Union for Responsible Incineration and Treatment of Special Waste
- Emory Undergraduate Research Journal
- Entreprise Unipersonnelle A Responsabilite Limitee
- Exeter University Rugby League (UK)