Tim Hedgley, 43, from Northern Ireland, is the director of the European Infertility Network website.
What does EIN stand for?
EIN stands for European Infertility Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIN
We have 55 other meanings of EIN in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Identification Number
- Employer Identification Number
- Engine Identification Number
- Enron Intelligent Network (Enron)
- Enterprise, Innovation and Networks (Wales, UK)
- Environmental Information Network
- Equipment Identification Number
- Equivalent Input Noise
- Espace Industriel Nord (French: Northern Industrial Space)
- European Ideas Network (think tank)
- European Informatics Network
- Experimental Integrated Network
- Encrypted Inbound Network Access
- Equality Impact and Needs Assessment (UK)
- Environmental Information Network for Asia and the Pacific (Toyota Foundation)
- Equivalent Input Noise Current
- Early Ischemic Neuronal Damage (experimental brain damage measurement)
- Electronic Investigational New Drug Application (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Exploratory Investigational New Drugs (clinical studies)
- EINE Is Not EMACS