He stressed that supporting the Vilnius-based European Humanities University is very important.
What does EHU stand for?
EHU stands for European Humanities University (Lithuania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHU
We have 9 other meanings of EHU in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Hand-held Terminal Unit
- Expanded Hand-Held Terminal Unit
- Electrically Heated Three Way Catalyst
- Euroopan Hiili- ja Teräsyhteisö (Finnish: European Coal and Steel Community)
- Egg Harbor Township Youth Organization (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
- Electric Hook-Up (camping and caravaning)
- Electro-Hydraulic Umbilical
- Elk Hunting Unit (Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources)
- Emergency Housing Unit
- Environmental Health Unit (Victoria, Australia)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Gesetz Über Elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister Sowie Das Unternehmensregister (German: Law on Electronic Commercial Register and Cooperative Register as well as the Business Register)
- Education in Human Values
- Electric Hybrid Vehicle
- Electro-Hydraulic Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The formerly Minsk-based independent European Humanities University (EHU) was shut down by Lukashenko's proto-Soviet regime in 2004, which tolerates few independent centres of thinking, learning and debate.