5) The European Hematology Association (EHA), while maintaining the ASH definition of haematology, emphasises that a haematologist should have both clinical and technical laboratory competences (6) and defines technical competence as the ability to carry out specific laboratory tests independently.
What does EHA stand for?
EHA stands for European Hematology Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHA
We have 98 other meanings of EHA in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetic Horn Antenna
- Emmanuel Hospital Association
- Empty Homes Agency
- Endurance Humanitarian Aid (UK)
- English Hockey Association
- Enhanced Harmogram Analysis
- Entente de Haute Alsace (French sports club)
- Enterprise-Hub Architecture
- Environmental Hero Award (NOAA)
- Environmental Hygiene Agency
- European Hypersonics Association
- Event History Analysis
- Evil Hurricane Angels (gaming clan)
- Expect Higher Altitude
- Education of the Handicapped Act - Part B
- Edmonton Homebuilt Aircraft Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- EH Aviation Advisors (Switzerland)
- English Harbour Arts Association (Canada)
- Enzymatically Hydrolyzable Amino Acid
- Estimates of High Avidity Antibodies (virology)