Around 20 competitors who have had transplants at the Freeman will be taking part in the European Heart and Lung Transplant Games, starting in Naples tomorrow.
What does EHLTG stand for?
EHLTG stands for European Heart and Lung Transplant Games
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Epidemiology of Hearing Loss Study
- Event, Heat, Lane, Stroke (swimming)
- Exercise Science, Health and Leisure Studies
- Extended Home Living Services (Wheeling, IL)
- East Haddam Land Trust (East Haddam, CT)
- Education, Humanities, Law and Theology (Flinders University; Australia)
- Extensor Hallucis Longus Tendon
- Elvis Has Left the Building (movie)
- Euskal Herriko Laborategiko Teknikarien Elkartea
- European Heart and Lung Transplant Federation
- Early Health Model
- Earthquake Hazard Mitigation (US NSF)
- Eastside Hockey Manager (video game)
- Economic Hit Man
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Electronic Hardcore Music
- Electronic Home Monitoring (various states)
- Eleventh Hour Messengers (band)
- Enersource Hydro Mississauga (Canada)
- Engine Health Management (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reg Chisholm returned from the European Heart and Lung Transplant Games as Scotland's number one.
The event - the European Heart and Lung Transplant Games - is open to athletes who have had organ transplant operations.