The survey - a joint initiative of the Heart Failure Association and European Heart Rhythm Association of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) - gathered information on more than 2000 patients at 141 centres in 13 European countries.
What does EHRA stand for?
EHRA stands for European Heart Rhythm Association (Sophia Antipolis, France)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRA
We have 18 other meanings of EHRA in our Acronym Attic
- Events History Recorder
- Exception Handler Removal
- Exception Handling Routine
- Explosive Hazards Reduction(s)
- Henderson City-County Airport (Henderson, KY)
- Edminster, Hinshaw, Russ, & Associates (civil engineering firm; Houston, TX)
- Elephant Human Relations Aid (Namibia)
- Endurance Horse Registry of America
- Engineering Human Resources Association
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment (US DoD)
- European Human Rights Act (est. 1998)
- Extremely High Frequency Applique
- European Human Rights Advocacy Centre (UK)
- Earth History Research Center (scientific organization)
- Edmonds Homeschool Resource Center (Washington)
- Electronic Healthcare Record Communication (Europe)
- Environmental Health Resource Centre (UK)
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- European Human Rights Centre
- Ethiopian Human Rights Council (est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts from the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), the Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions in ESC (CCNAP) and the Section Cardiac Rehabilitation of the European Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation, reviewed the literature, assessed the risk, and issued the consensus statement.
Brugada, president-elect of the European Heart Rhythm Association and chief of cardiology at the University of Barcelona Hospital Clinic.