Then she focuses in turn on the European Union Eco-Labelling Board Consultation Forum, the European Health Policy Forum, The Trade Contact Group and Civil Society Dialogue, and The Agricultural Advisory Groups.
What does EHPF stand for?
EHPF stands for European Health Policy Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHPF
We have 1 other meaning of EHPF in our Acronym Attic
- Electro-Hydraulic Power-Assisted Steering
- European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (est. 1999)
- Embedded High Performance Computing
- Environmental Health Policy Committee
- East Harlem Partnership for Cancer Awareness (est. 1999)
- Eccentric High Pressure Centrifugal Comminution (JTG Consultants Pty, Ltd.)
- Employers Health Purchasing Corporation of Ohio
- East Hampshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Ethiopian Horticulture Producers and Exporters Association (faciliation of exported vegetation; est. 2002)
- Estimated Hepatic Plasma Flow (hepatology)
- 800 Pound Gorilla
- N,n'-Ethylenebis-2- (O-Hydroxyphenyl) Glycine
- Euskal Herriko Pilota Konfederazioa (Basque; athletic club; est. 2004)
- East Hampton Public Library (Connecticut)
- Elk Horn Public Library (Elk Horn, IA)
- Eneabba Holdings Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Enhanced High Power Lamp (Fujitsu)
- Everett Horn Public Library (Lexington, TN)
- Evaluating Health Policy Options (national health financing strategic assessment tool)
- Extrahepatic Portal Vein Obstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, together with five other healthcare focused groups (nurses, doctors, dentists and consumer organisations/pharmaceutical companies) it forms part of the European Health Policy Forum.