Kellogg's is recruiting senior positions in its European marketing, finance and sales divisions at its European headquarters in Swords, Co Dublin, while its Irish business is hiring a number of sales people.
What does EHQ stand for?
EHQ stands for European Headquarters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHQ
We have 5 other meanings of EHQ in our Acronym Attic
- European Health Psychology Society
- Essexville-Hampton Public School District (Bay County, Michigan)
- European Helicobacter Pylori Study Group
- Environment Health and Pesticide Services Section
- Ericsson Hewlett Packard Telecommunications
- European Hang Gliding and Paragliding Union
- Extra-Hepatic Portal Vein Obstruction
- Electronic Head Quarters
- Environmental Hazard Quotient (ecological risk assessment)
- Espace Horizon Qualité (French instruction company)
- European History Quarterly (publication)
- European Hospitality Quality Scheme (tourism)
- Extreme High Quality (video)
- Eyemouth Herring Queen (festival in Scotland)
- European High Quality Centre (Netherlands)
- Even-Harmonic Quadrature Mixer
- Education and Human Resources
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Human Resource
- Employer Health Register (Work Loss Data Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The opening of a new European headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, highlights Conoco Cevolution's business expansion.