What does EFET stand for?
EFET stands for European Fusion Engineering and Technology (European Economic Interest Grouping; Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFET
- Extended Function Enable Register
- Eastern Family Economics Resource Management Association (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- European Forest Ecosystem Research Network
- Education for Environment and Sustainability
- Elmsdale Fire & Emergency Services (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Enhanced-Force Entry Switch
- European Federation of Employee Shareownership
- European Federation of Endocrine Societies
- École Française d'Enseignement Technique (French: French School of Technical Education; Morocco)
- European Federation of Energy Traders
- Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center (Asheville, NC)
- Educational Furniture, Equipment, and Technology Contract (Philadelphia, PA)
- Even Further Extended Three Letter Acronym
- Efficient Energy Use (research program; Finland)
- Erarbeitung Feministischer Erziehungs- und Unterrichtsmodelle (German: Feminist Development of Education and Teaching Models)
- Eagle Family Foods (Gahanna, OH)
- Earth Federation Forces (Mobile Suit Gundam anime)
- Earth Forever Foundation (Bulgaria)
- East Falls Fitness (Philadelphia, PA)
- Economic Freedom Fighters (South Africa)