EU funding programmes that benefit Wales include the European Agricultural Guarantee Fund, Structural funds, including top-level Convergence funding for Wales' poorest communities, the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development, the European Fisheries Fund, as well as the lifelong learning programmes which include Erasmus.
What does EFF stand for?
EFF stands for European Fisheries Fund (EU structural policy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFF
We have 97 other meanings of EFF in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Firefighter (wildland firefighting)
- Emulated First-Fit
- Enhanced Formation Flying
- Environmental Film Festival (Washington, DC)
- Equipped For the Future
- Escape from Fear (behavioral science)
- Escuela de Formación de Formadores (Spanish, Catholic youth group, Guatemala)
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation (UK charitable trust)
- Essential Function Failure
- European Film Festival
- European Founders Fund (Germany)
- European Future Forum
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
- Excess Frequency Factor
- Experimental Forecast Facility
- Extended Financing Facility (International Monetary Fund)
- Extended Fund Facility (IMF)
- Effective Reports
- Edmonton Flag Football Association
- Emergency Family Assistance Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is being funded by the European Fisheries Fund and the Welsh Government as part of the 'Salmon for Tomorrow' project.
Currently funded by the European Fisheries Fund, the Association's members are made up of commercial fishermen working from ports along the Cardigan Bay coast.
Forty percent of the overall capital expenditure has been supported by a grant from the European Fisheries Fund.
1 million in funding from the European Fisheries Fund for Malta's fishing industry for 2007-2013, with priorities including investment in gear promoting sustainable tuna fishing.