Separately, Berri met with the Deputy Secretary General for Political Affairs in the EU's European External Action Service, Helga Schmid.
What does EEAS stand for?
EEAS stands for European External Action Service (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEAS
We have 1 other meaning of EEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern European Acquisition Pool GmbH (film licensing company)
- Emergency Evacuation Assistance Program (Miami, FL)
- Empirical Evaluation of Agile Processes (workshop)
- Energy Efficiency Action Plan (EU)
- Energy Engineering Analysis Program
- Enhanced Equipment Allowance Pool (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California)
- East European and Asian Rail Summit
- East of England Ambulance Service (UK)
- Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Environmental, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- Engineering Employers Association South Australia
- Environmental Education Association of Southern Africa (est. 1982)
- Environmental Education Association of South Carolina
- Equivalent Effective Antarctic Stratospheric Chlorine (also seen as EESC)
- Environmental Engineers Association of Thailand
- Early External Active Thermal Control System
- European Estate Agents Union
- Edvardas Eismontas A. Venckus (Lithuanian musician)
- Environmental & Energy Awareness Week (NASA)
- Environmental Education Association of Washington (Olympia, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helga Schmid, Deputy Secretary General for Political Affairs in the EU's European External Action Service The Ministry of Foreign affairs has announced that it hosted "political consultations on planning policies and relations between Egypt and the European Union".
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Minister Poposki also met Pierre Vimont, Secretary General of the European External Action Service, Richard Howitt, Rapporteur on Macedonia at the European Parliament, a number of distinguished Members of the European Parliament from various political groups, and members of the group "Friends of Macedonia" at the EP.
EU Foreign Affairs Spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said 'The Israeli ambassador has been invited by the Executive Secretary General of the European External Action Service to meet to set out the depth of our concerns.
The working-level talks, co-chaired by Japan, Morocco and the European External Action Service, were also attended by representatives of the Syrian opposition forces.
10 (Petra) -- Foreign Minister, Nasser Judeh, on Monday updated Managing Director for the Middle East and Southern Neighborhood at the European External Action Service (EEAS), Hugues Mingarelli, on Jordan's endeavors to bring about comprehensive reform in various walks of life.
She explores the diplomatic representation of the EU foreign policy system, the institutional set-up and organizational culture of the diplomatic system of the European Commission and its evolution into the European External Action Service (EEAS), and the foundations of EU social identity through the link between the EU and the European Commission and the cognitive processes of European diplomats, aiming to unravel the interrelationship between the structure and actors of the EU's diplomacy.