On the EU side the agreement was initialed by chief negotiators Mr Gunnar WIEGAND, Director for Russia, Eastern Patnership, Central Asia, Regional Cooperation and OSCE at the European External Action Service and Mr Luc Pierre DEVIGNE, Head of Unit for Trade aspects of European neighbourhood policy, Trade relations with countries of the CIS and Balkans at the European Commission's Directorate-General for Trade.
What does EEAS stand for?
EEAS stands for European External Action Service (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEAS
We have 1 other meaning of EEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern European Acquisition Pool GmbH (film licensing company)
- Emergency Evacuation Assistance Program (Miami, FL)
- Empirical Evaluation of Agile Processes (workshop)
- Energy Efficiency Action Plan (EU)
- Energy Engineering Analysis Program
- Enhanced Equipment Allowance Pool (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California)
- East European and Asian Rail Summit
- East of England Ambulance Service (UK)
- Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Environmental, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- Engineering Employers Association South Australia
- Environmental Education Association of Southern Africa (est. 1982)
- Environmental Education Association of South Carolina
- Equivalent Effective Antarctic Stratospheric Chlorine (also seen as EESC)
- Environmental Engineers Association of Thailand
- Early External Active Thermal Control System
- European Estate Agents Union
- Edvardas Eismontas A. Venckus (Lithuanian musician)
- Environmental & Energy Awareness Week (NASA)
- Environmental Education Association of Washington (Olympia, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uzbek Foreign Minister Abdulaziz Kamilov received Director the European External Action Service (EEAS) Gunnar Wiegand on December 17 in Tashkent.
At the meeting, which was attended by representatives of the European Commission for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection and Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation, Director for Middle East at the European External Action Service, Christian Berger, underlined the importance of political reform in Jordan and explained that the Kingdom has made progress in many spheres, especially that of human rights.
On the EU side, the European External Action Service (EEAS) will lead the dialogue, with participation from geographic and human rights departments in Brussels.
I am delighted to announce the appointment of David O'Sullivan to this key job in the European External Action Service.
European External Action Service North Africa, Middle East, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq managing director Hughes Mingarelli voiced the stance as he received a Bahraini parliamentary delegation.
During their meeting with Helga Schmid, Deputy Secretary General for Political Affairs in the EU's European External Action Service, the delegation members said that ''outside opposition'' does not represent the Syrian people and is ''a tool in the hands of western powers and some Gulf regimes.
During his meeting with Director for North Africa, Middle East, Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq in the European External Action Service (EEAS) Christian Berger and head of the EU delegation in Yemen Bettina Muscheidt, Hadi said that the establishment of police stations in the provinces' capitals in cooperation of the EU would represent a significant step in the way of the ongoing cooperation between Yemen and EU.