The new European Evidence Warrant is geared towards speeding up the process of obtaining evidence.
What does EEW stand for?
EEW stands for European Evidence Warrant (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEW
We have 11 other meanings of EEW in our Acronym Attic
- Ecological Economics, Values and Policy
- Electronic Eligibility Verification Service (Oregon DHS)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Systems (immigration)
- Electrophoresis Equipment Verification Test
- Earthquake Early Warning
- Elementary Edge Wave
- Energized Electrical Work (Intel)
- Enniscorthy Electrical Wholesale (Ireland)
- Epoxide Equivalent Weight (epoxy resins)
- Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk (German pipe manufacturer)
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- Environment, Energy, Water and Clean Technology (India)
- European Energy-from-Waste Coalition (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical and Ecumenical Women's Caucus
- Exit Examination of Writing Competency (Norfolk State University; Norfolk, VA)
- Enhanced Exchange Wide Dial
- Egyptian Echocardiography Working Group (professional organization; Alexandria, Egypt)
- Energy Efficiency Working Group (various locations)
- Environmental Economics Working Group
- Eastern Engineered Wood Products (Bethlehem, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance in June this year EU ministers agreed on rules to make it easier for judges and prosecutors to exchange evidence needed for cross-border investigations by approving the European evidence warrant.
If Bulgaria was now in the EU problems over the Sankey confession could be resolved by issuing a European evidence warrant.