The report from the European Environment Agency also warned of the spread of the Asia tiger mosquito.
What does EEA stand for?
EEA stands for European Environment Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEA
We have 157 other meanings of EEA in our Acronym Attic
- Epson Electronics America (San Jose, CA)
- Erick van Egeraat Associated Architects
- Essential Elements of Analysis
- Estimated Expenditure of Ammunition
- Ethiopian Economic Association
- Ethylene ethyl acrylate
- European American Armory (revolver)
- European Economic Area
- European Economic Association
- European Engine Alliance (Italy)
- European Evangelical Alliance
- European Express Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Eurus Energy America (San Diego, CA)
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Expanded Endonasal Approach (neurosurgery)
- Extended Enterprise Applications
- Extended Euclidean Algorithm
- Early Endosomal Antigen 1
- East-European Acoustical Association
- Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report from the European Environment Agency (EEA) also warned of the spread of the Asia tiger mosquito, which is linked to more than 20 diseases including yellow fever and the dengue-like chikungunya fever.
1 % of bathing waters in the European Union meet the minimum water quality standards set by the Bathing Water Directive, according to a report of the European Environment Agency (EEA) and the European Commission in the latest annual Bathing Water Report.
This was one of the findings of a new report from the European Environment Agency (EEA) which analysed the costs of harm to health and the environment caused by air pollution.