The OPTS project is the result of an incubation process that took place within the Joint Programme on Concentrated Solar Power of the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA, www.
What does EERA stand for?
EERA stands for European Energy Research Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EERA
We have 9 other meanings of EERA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Eye Relief (handgun scopes)
- Extensive Energy Reserves
- External Engineering Review
- East of England Regional Assembly (Suffolk, UK)
- Eastern Educational Research Association
- Emergency Equipment Rental Agreement
- Enhanced Engine Repair Activity
- Espace Éthique Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Area Ethics)
- European Educational Research Association
- European Electronic Recyclers Association (Netherlands)
- Evacuation Escape and Rescue Analysis (offshore facilities)
- East of England Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Energy Efficiency of Room Air-Conditioners (EU)
- East of England Rural Affairs Forum (Cambridge, UK)
- Entreprise d'Entretien Restauration du Bâtiment (French: Company Maintenance Building Restoration)
- Escola de Equitação Ricardo Bonide (Portuguese: Ricardo Bonide Riding School; Brazil)
- Évaluation Environnementale Régionale de Beaufort (French: Beaufort Regional Environmental Assessment; Canada)
- Employment Equality Religion or Belief Regulations (UK)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Center (UC Berkeley, California)
- Economics Education and Research Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
European universities researching new energy technologies will have a new outlet for their findings, thanks to a plan meant to help them share information with the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA).