The procedures will be organized by the European Energy Exchange.
What does EEX stand for?
EEX stands for European Energy Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEX
- Environmental Economics Working Group
- Eastern Engineered Wood Products (Bethlehem, PA)
- Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
- Earthquake Early Warning System (various nations)
- Eastern Exterior Wall Systems, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Education Early Warning System (Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.)
- Ethiopian Early Warning System
- Endurance Exercise and Weight Training
- Employee Express (US NASA)
- European Electricity Exchange
- Electron Excited X-Ray Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- East End Youth Basketball (Richmond, VA)
- Economic Empowerment Zone
- Eiropas Ekonomikas Zonas (Latvian: European Economic Area)
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone (Missouri)
- Europska Ekonomska Zajednica (Croatian: European Economic Community)
- Exclusive Economic Zone (aka Economic Exclusion Zone)
- Extended Economic Zone (various nations)
- Eagle Forum
- Early Finish
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Liepzigbased European Energy Exchange profits from coal-fired plants in Germany are up by 30% in the first six months of this year.
35 euro [intraday price on November 10] on the European Energy Exchange.
The reduction follows the recent fall in the electricity futures trade on the European Energy Exchange (EEX).
net (Staff Writer) The European Energy Exchange (EEX) and Eurex are expanding the offering of futures on emission rights.