Panmure Gordon analysts are expecting a 16% drop in operating profits on a European embedded value basis to pounds 293m.
What does EEV stand for?
EEV stands for European Embedded Value (EU insurance calculation standardization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEV
We have 37 other meanings of EEV in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Escape Vehicle (US NASA)
- Energy Efficiency Verification (Canadian Standards Association)
- English Electric Valve
- Enhanced Environmentally Friendly Vehicle
- Entreprise en Vie (French: Enterprise Life)
- Entretien Espaces Verts (French: Green Spaces Maintenance)
- Equine Encephalitis Virus
- Espace Équestre du Velay (French equestrian group)
- Estimation Error Variance
- Etablissement d'Enseignement Virtuel (French: Virtual Education Institution)
- Exa Electron Volt
- electronic eigenvalue
- Equity Economic Value Added
- Euro Evasion Vacances Adaptees (French disabled persons travel organization)
- Extra Emancipatie/Vrouwenstudies Activiteiten
- Electronic Engine Valve Controller
- European Enhanced Vehicle Safety Committee
- European Experimental Vehicles Committee
- Earliest Eligible Virtual Deadline First
- Evaporator Equalized Valve in Receiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
But by the alternative measure of European embedded value, where investment factors were favourable, higher margins on sales helped push the profit 12 per cent higher to pounds 657 million.
The CFO Forum, comprised of chief financial officers from major European insurance companies, has published its European embedded value reporting principles and European life insurers are now reporting on this basis.