The rating also takes into account the persistently challenging conditions on the European electricity markets and the generally weak wholesale power prices.
What does EEM stand for?
EEM stands for European Electricity Market (International Conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEM
We have 82 other meanings of EEM in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Engineering Management
- Entreprise d'Electricité Martiniquaise (French: Electricity Company Martinique)
- Environment and Execution Management (Sprint)
- Environmental and Energy Management (various organizations)
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (Canada)
- Equal Employment Manager (various locations)
- Équipe Environnement et Microbiologie (French: Environment and Microbiology Team)
- Équipement Électrique Méridional (French: Southern Electric Equipment)
- Essential Equipment Monitor
- Ethernet Emulation Model
- Event-Entity Matrix
- Exercise Evaluation Methodology (various organizations)
- Expedia Easy Manage (travel)
- Expendable Electronic Marker
- Extended Enterprise Management (software)
- Extended Enterprise Messaging (blue-silicon)
- Extended Memory Management
- external elastic membrane (cardiology)
- External Error Mode (traffic)
- External Expansion Module (Sun)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Electric Ireland and DONG Energy are the latest European utilities to join the Smart Energy Demand Coalition (SEDC), Europe's industry group dedicated to promoting the requirements of demand side programmes in the European electricity markets (http://www.
Turkish Electricity Transmission Company (TEIAS) will be able to exchange energy with European electricity market thanks to this technology.
00 Hardcover TK1001 The creation of a deregulated internal European electricity market, plus the EU's commitment to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, have combined to produce new constraints on the electric power systems of Europe.
This supposition is underlined by the divergent degrees of openings to the European electricity market of the member states.
FAME Energy, London, the leading provider of data management and decision-support solutions for energy trading and risk management, has signed agreements with Dow Jones (NYSE: DJ), Earth Satellite Corporation (EarthSat) and Nordpool to distribute their European electricity market data through FAME Energy's data aggregation and data quality service, SIS, which consolidates and now delivers over 40 global energy market data sources, covering oil, gas, petrochemicals, power and weather in a single feed.