Part of the deterioration comes as a consequence of the stimulus measures taken under the European Economic Recovery Plan, which has been instrumental in containing the crisis.
What does EERP stand for?
EERP stands for European Economic Recovery Plan (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EERP
We have 3 other meanings of EERP in our Acronym Attic
- European Environmental Research Organisation
- Expedited Essential Required Operational Capability
- Electrically Erasable Read-Only Memory
- Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Eastern Europe and Rest of the World
- Efficient Enterprise Resource Planning (clothing software)
- Emergency Economic Recovery Plan (UN)
- Enforcement and Emergency Response Program (California)
- Environmental Emergency Response Plans
- Équipement Électrique Rieu Peyrard (French electrical equipment company)
- Extended Enterprise Resource Planning
- Eastern European Real Property Foundation
- Emap Earnings Related Pension Plan
- Engineering Educational Review Quarterly
- East End Regeneration Route (UK)
- East End Road Runners (UK)
- Engineering Étude Recherche Réhabilitation (French: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Study)
- Eastern Evaluation Research Society
- Economic Evaluation of a Residue System (kiln drying method)
- Elite Environmental Restoration Services, Inc. (Macon, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He stressed the Ireland-Wales connector was identified as a key project in the European Economic Recovery Plan endorsed by EU leaders last year.
The two-year European economic recovery plan unveiled on Wednesday calls on the 27 EU governments to spend more cash in a bid to boost consumers' confidence and boost business.
The European Economic Recovery Plan, thanks in large part to the efforts of Senator Arthur H.