European Early Childhood Education Research Journal Vol.
What does EECERJ stand for?
EECERJ stands for European Early Childhood Education Research Journal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Ecumenical Commission for Church and Society (UK)
- European Environmental and Contact Dermatitis Research Group
- Eastern Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (Continental Exhibitions, Inc.)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineers and Computer Engineers
- Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Elementary and Early Childhood Education (various universities)
- Energy Efficiency in Central Europe (EU)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Laboratory
- European Early Childhood Education Research Association
- Earthnet ERS-1 Central Facility
- Extra-Embryonic Coelomic Fluid
- Energy, Environment, Computer, and Geophysical Applications Group (Botswana)
- Environmental Education and Conservation Global (est. 2001)
- European Energy Consult Holding AG
- Enjeux de l'Etude du Christianisme des Origines (French: Issues of the Study of the Origins of Christianity)
- Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
- European Energy Crops InterNetwork (EU)
- Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory (Colorado State University)
- Ergon Energy Corporation Limited (Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1998) Issues in Early Childhood Education in Europe, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 6(2):5-17 Dilillo, D.
European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, Vol.