Companies included in the European Drug Index are headquartered in Europe and quoted on at least one European stock exchange.
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for European Drug Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
- Environnement de Développement Intégré (French: Integrated Development Environment)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- ESQ Development Institute
- ESSEC (École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales) Développement International (French: Superior School of Economic Science and Business International Development)
- Essentiel de la Distribution Informatique (French: Essentials of Computer Distribution; magazine)
- Ethereal Darkness Interactive (game)
- European Defense Identity
- Evaluate, Develop, Implement
- Executive Director, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Expertises et Diagnostics en Immobilier (French: Diagnostics and Expertise in Real Estate)
- Explain, Demonstrate, Imitate
- Extended Destination Index (register in x86 processors)
- Extreme Deep Invader (fictional/movie aircraft)
- Inventory of the Electronic Data Interchange Information Systems in the Baltic Sea Countries
- Eating Disorder Inventory Drive for Thinness
- Electronic Data Interchange / Personal Indicator
- Electronic Data Interchange-Personnel Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
an investment company with a series of 20 underlying fund portfolios, today announced it has been informed by Standard & Poor's, the calculating agent for the HealthShares(TM) European Drug Index, that effective at the opening of trading on Wednesday April 18, 2007, Solvay SA (SOLB-Brussels) and Shire PLC (SHP- London) will replace Actavis Group (ACT-Iceland) and AES Chemunex SA (AESCH- France) in the HealthShares(TM) European Drug Index.