OCTOBER 3-4 Fourth European Doctoral Conference in Nursing Science, Maastricht, The Netherlands, sponsored by University of Maastricht, Humboldt University; contact Nynke de Jong, +31 6 53 81 92 07; e-mail: n.
What does EDCNS stand for?
EDCNS stands for European Doctoral Conference in Nursing Science
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electrode Dressing Continuity Monitor
- Engineering Design Criteria Manual
- European Direct Capital Management
- Every Disabled Child Matters (UK)
- Experience-Dependent Courtship Modification (animal procreation)
- Economic Development Corporation of Manitowoc County (Manitowoc, WI)
- Effective Date Concerning Morning Report (US Army, 1930s through 1950s)
- Éditions du Crayon Noir (French publishing company)
- Escola de Dança do Conservatório Nacional (Portuguese: National Dance School Conservatory)
- Nauen (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development Council of Northern Vermont (St. Albans, VT)
- East Dallas Community Organization (Dallas, TX)
- Economic Developers Council of Ontario (Cornwall, ON, Canada)
- Economic Development Corporation of Oxnard (Oxnard, CA)
- Economic Development for Central Oregon
- Exploration Drilling Corporation
- Extended Duration Crew Operations
- El Dorado County Office of Education (California)
- Eleventh District Cost of Funds Index
- Education Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
OCTOBER 4-5 The 3rd European Doctoral Conference in Nursing Science, sponsored by the Humboldt University Center for Human and Health Sciences, and the Universiteit Maastricht, in Berlin, Germany; e-mail C.
The first European Doctoral Conference in Nursing Science was held in Berlin in November 2000, the result of collaboration between Humboldt University of Berlin and the University of Maastricht of the Netherlands.