The Cyprus Confederation of Organisations of the Disabled (KYSOA) said it had appealed to OPAP Cyprus, a subsidiary company of Greek company OPAP, and the Cyprus National Lottery to consider the rights of the disabled in line with a recent agreement between European Lotteries (EL) and the European Disability Forum (EDF).
What does EDF stand for?
EDF stands for European Disability Forum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDF
We have 155 other meanings of EDF in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Data Fabric (computing)
- Enterprise Documentation Framework (US DoD)
- Environment and Development Foundation
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Erbium-Doped Fiber
- Eritrean Defense Force
- Eritrean Development Foundation (Washington, DC)
- European Data Format
- European Dermatology Forum (est. 1997)
- European Development Fund
- European Dystonia Federation
- Executive Dining Facility
- Expected Default Frequency (finance; credit analysis; Moody's KMV)
- Export Development Fund
- Extended Depth of Field (algorithm)
- Empirical Density Functional 1 (density functional theory)
- Earth Defense Force 5 (gaming)
- Economic Development Finance Authority (South Dakota)
- Effectifs Départementaux de Fonctionnement Annuel (French: Annual Operating Departmental Numbers)
- Electronic Device Failure Analysis (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bas Treffers, vice president of the European Disability Forum, told delegates that there is an urgent need for manufacturers to address the demands of disabled and older people, and that access into and out of a vehicle remained a major challenge for many people and severely limited their choice as motorists.
The European Disability Forum (EDF) said yesterday it had fought several years for the much needed legislation, and had contributed to its preparation, adoption, and implementation.