The European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM) has granted Indena, Milan, Italy, a "Certificate of Suitability of the European Pharmacopoeia" (CEP) for two products: Myrtocyan bilberry fruit dry extract refined and standardized (Vaccinium myrtillus L, dry extract) and Valeroselect valerian dry hydroalcoholic extract.
What does EDQM stand for?
EDQM stands for European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDQM
We have 1 other meaning of EDQM in our Acronym Attic
- Elton Dean Quartet
- Enterprise Data Quality (software)
- Equal Daily Quantity (oil industry)
- Equipment Design Qualification
- Établissement de Détention de Québec (French: Detention Facility in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Exercise Dependence Questionnaire
- Extensor Digitorum Quinti
- Ecological Data Quality Levels
- Enterprise Data Quality Management
- European Department for the Quality of Medicines
- Eddy-Damped Quasi-Normal Markovian (turbulence equation)
- Employee Development and Qualification Program (various companies)
- Engineering Duty Office Qualification Program
- Enhanced Divisional Quality Use of Medicines (Australia)
- Environmental Data Quality Workgroup
- E-Pulse Discrimination Ratio
- Earliest Date of Release (parole)
- Early Data Release
- Earthquake Data Report(s) (USGS)
- ECG-Derived Respiration