Regeneration totalling some PS75m has been secured from a range of bodies - including the European Development Fund and Environment Agency - to regenerate Redcar.
What does EDF stand for?
EDF stands for European Development Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDF
We have 155 other meanings of EDF in our Acronym Attic
- Enlisted Dining Facility (various armed forces)
- Enterprise Data Fabric (computing)
- Enterprise Documentation Framework (US DoD)
- Environment and Development Foundation
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Erbium-Doped Fiber
- Eritrean Defense Force
- Eritrean Development Foundation (Washington, DC)
- European Data Format
- European Dermatology Forum (est. 1997)
- European Disability Forum
- European Dystonia Federation
- Executive Dining Facility
- Expected Default Frequency (finance; credit analysis; Moody's KMV)
- Export Development Fund
- Extended Depth of Field (algorithm)
- Empirical Density Functional 1 (density functional theory)
- Earth Defense Force 5 (gaming)
- Economic Development Finance Authority (South Dakota)
- Effectifs Départementaux de Fonctionnement Annuel (French: Annual Operating Departmental Numbers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Irene Horejs, the EU representative in the country and the national coordinator of the European Development Fund program, Domingo Jimenez, said the resources have been approved after an in analysis on the needs of the DR.
Finally, the veteran politician suggested improvements in the legal system and better access to European development funds.
As part of the BREEAM 'Excellent' scheme, Hines and Ballymore, on behalf of Hines European Development Fund II, have also committed to improving the wider public realm and environment around the building with the installation of a 'green wall' between the scheme and Snowhill Station.
The centre is jointly funded by the European Development Fund and the university.
Bwcabus was launched in August 2009 with almost pounds 500,000 from the EU's Convergence European Development Fund and the Welsh Assembly Government to help transform transport in the Teifi Valley.