The European Destinations of Excellence (Eden) is on the lookout for the best spots in Ireland which can attract homegrown tourists - who make up 50% of all visitors to EU attractions.
What does EDEN stand for?
EDEN stands for European Destinations of Excellence (tourism; EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDEN
We have 31 other meanings of EDEN in our Acronym Attic
- Early vs. Delayed Enteral Nutrition (study)
- Eating Disorders and Education Network
- Ecological Design Education Network
- Ecology, Demography and Economy in Nusantara
- Education Disaster Extension Network (US FEMA)
- Electronic Deaf Education Network
- Encouragement au Développement d'Entreprises Nouvelles (French: Encouraging Development of New Businesses)
- Erepublik Defence and Economy Network (gaming)
- Erotically Delicious Entertainers Night (Las Vegas Studio 54)
- European Dermato-Epidemiology Network
- European Distance and E-Learning Network
- European Distance Education Network
- European Doctorate Enhancement
- Everglades Depth Estimation Network
- Extension Disaster Education Network
- Eating Disorder Education Organization
- Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical Officers
- East Dorset Education Partnership (UK)
- École de Direction d'Entreprises de Paris (French: Paris Business Management School; Paris, France)
- Economic Development and Employment Promotion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plaid MEP Jill Evans is to launch a bid for Wales to join the European Destinations of Excellence (Eden) tourism programme, independently of the rest of the UK.
THE VILLAGE of Agros has been named as one of this year's best 20 European Destinations of Excellence (EDEN) in tourism and intangible heritage.