The article/'Design and Feasibility of an International Study Assessing the Prevalence of Contact Allergy to Fragrances in the General Population: The European Dermato-Epidemiology Network Fragrance Study/'Marta Rossi et al.
What does EDEN stand for?
EDEN stands for European Dermato-Epidemiology Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDEN
We have 31 other meanings of EDEN in our Acronym Attic
- Experts in Discrete Element Modeling
- Early vs. Delayed Enteral Nutrition (study)
- Eating Disorders and Education Network
- Ecological Design Education Network
- Ecology, Demography and Economy in Nusantara
- Education Disaster Extension Network (US FEMA)
- Electronic Deaf Education Network
- Encouragement au Développement d'Entreprises Nouvelles (French: Encouraging Development of New Businesses)
- Erepublik Defence and Economy Network (gaming)
- Erotically Delicious Entertainers Night (Las Vegas Studio 54)
- European Destinations of Excellence (tourism; EU)
- European Distance and E-Learning Network
- European Distance Education Network
- European Doctorate Enhancement
- Everglades Depth Estimation Network
- Extension Disaster Education Network
- Eating Disorder Education Organization
- Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical Officers
- East Dorset Education Partnership (UK)
- École de Direction d'Entreprises de Paris (French: Paris Business Management School; Paris, France)