Christian Confavreux at Hopital Neurologique, Lyon, France, investigators in Europe and Canada used the European Database for Multiple Sclerosis registry to determine whether several vaccinations, including tetanus, influenza, and hepatitis B, increased the risk of MS relapses within the following 2 months.
What does EDMUS stand for?
EDMUS stands for European Database for Multiple Sclerosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Executive Document Management System
- External Data Management Services
- Education and Media Technology (college major)
- El Dorado Musical Theatre (El Dorado Hills, CA)
- Electrical Distribution Mechanic Trainee (training program; Los Angeles, CA)
- Entente sur le Développement du Marché du Travail (French: Labor Market Development Agreement; Canada)
- Entreposage Dégroupage Manutention Transport (French storage and transportation company)
- Expression Data Mining Tool (software; Affymetrix GeneChip system)
- Engineering Development Mockup(s)
- Gundelfingen (airport code; Germany)
- Electronic Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emila Darzina Muzikas Vidusskola (Latvian music school)
- Vilshofen (airport code; Germany)
- Endocrine Disruptor Methods Validation Advisory Committee
- Endocrine Disruptor Methods Validation Subcommittee (US EPA)
- Eat Drink Man Women (movie)
- Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (history-based computer game)
- Entity Data Model XML
- Expeditionary Depot Maintenance
- E-Pulse Discrimination Number