By developing video surveillance solutions, based on TI's DSP-based digital media processor, ioIMAGE is able to take advantage of a programmable platform that will be easy to upgrade and use as the foundation of future products," said Cyril Clocher, European DSP business development manager, TI.
What does EDERS stand for?
EDERS stands for European DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Education and Research Symposium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Executive Development Education Panel (US NASA)
- Executive Director Education Program
- Extended Day Enrichment Program (various locations)
- Extract of Diesel Exhaust Particle (environmental research)
- Electronic Data Interchange for Administration, Commerce, and Transportation
- East Delta Electricity Production Company (Egypt)
- EBV (Epstein-Bar Virus)-Driven Enzyme Prodrug System
- Economic Development and Employer Planning System
- Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire
- Endocrine Disrupters Estrogen Receptor Activation
- Ecological Design Education Survey (various schools)
- Electrical Designer (DesSoft program)
- Electronic Document Encryption System
- Esthetique de Suisse (French: Aesthetic Switzerland; spa; Switzerland)
- Ethnikos Dimokratikos Ellinikos Syndesmos (Greek: National Republican Greek League; Greece)
- Executive Director for Explosives Safety (US DoD)
- Endorsed Data Encryption Standard Products List
- Every Day Equine Supply Service
- East Dunbartonshire Enterprise Trust (UK)
- Environment and Development Education and Training (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TI's goal is to provide a rapid path to full product implementations based on the DM64x generation," said Arnaud Duclap, European DSP business development manager, TI.
We are delighted that RADVISION has selected our high-performance, programmable DSPs as the perfect fit for their videoconferencing over IP solution," said Jean-Marc Charpentier, European DSP platform business development manager, Texas Instruments.