The newly-launched European Customer Satisfaction Index will in the future run a regular survey across the Continent, as well as in Britain and Ireland, delving into sectors and individual companies.
What does ECSI stand for?
ECSI stands for European Customer Satisfaction Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECSI
We have 28 other meanings of ECSI in our Acronym Attic
- Early Childhood Systems Initiative
- EarthKeeper Center for Self Improvement
- East Coast of the South Island (New Zealand)
- Editorial Committee of the Swedish Institutes (various locations)
- Educational Computer Systems Incorporated (student loans billing)
- Electronic Chips & Systems Design Initiative (est. 1993)
- Electronic Control Security, Inc. (est. 1976; Clifton, NJ)
- Environmental Cleanup Site Information (Oregon)
- Études, Conseils et Solutions Informatiques (French: Studies, Consulting and Information Technology Solutions; New Caledonia)
- European Centre for Strategic Innovation
- Evidence Consulting Services International, LLC (Boca Raton, FL)
- Export Cargo Shipping Instruction
- European Congress for Stereology and Image Analysis
- European Centre for Studies, Information and Education on Pacific
- Educational Content Special Interest Group (UK)
- Enterprise Cyber Security Infrastructure Project
- Electronic Communication Systems Internet Services (Dyersburg, TN)
- Evolutionarily Conserved Signaling Intermediate in Toll Pathway (immunology)
- European Collaborative for Science Industry and Technology Exhibitions
- Écurie du Clos Saint Joseph (French recreational club)