Commissioned by the European Council of Optometry and Optics (ECOO) the university department investigated three systems of eye care in European countries in relation to aspects of cost and provision.
What does ECOO stand for?
ECOO stands for European Council of Optometry and Optics (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECOO
We have 2 other meanings of ECOO in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Communication Networks Wireless Holdings Limited (Zimbabwe)
- European Community Network for Environmental Travel and Tourism
- Evangelical Contribution on Northern Ireland
- Advisory Group on Economic Industry and Trade (Indonesia)
- Effective Control of Manpower
- Economic Analysis Package
- Economic Conservation
- Expeditionary Contracting Squadron
- Economics Working Paper Archive
- Educational Computing Organization of Ontario
- Early Care Orientation Online (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- European Championship of Online Poker
- European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming
- East Coast Orthotic and Prosthetic Corp. (est. 1997; New York)
- Educational Council on Osteopathic Principles (American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Electrical Check Out Panel
- Electromagnetically Charged Organic Particle
- Employee Car Ownership Plan (UK)
- Employers Confederation of the Philippines
- Enhanced Common Operational Picture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diverse mix One of the characteristics of the Academy gathering is the co-location with the European Council of Optometry and Optics (ECOO) meeting.
And near the close of the council meeting Dr Julie-Anne Little, the AOP's representative to European Council of Optometry and Optics and the World Council of Optometry gave a presentation on the workings of the two bodies, and latest news on the meetings of the ECOO and WCO.