It consists of thirteen chosen articles from the 10th Conference of the European Council for High Ability.
What does ECHA stand for?
ECHA stands for European Council for High Ability (est. 1987; Utrecht, Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECHA
We have 10 other meanings of ECHA in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Credit Hour (various schools)
- Ethylene Chlorohydrin (chemical compound)
- Europe Concept Habitat (French construction company)
- European Clearing House (securities industry)
- European Committee for Homeopathy
- Extra Care Housing (various organizations)
- Environmental Compliance and Health and Safety Official
- Equipment Configuration and Handoff Area
- European Chemical Agency
- European Coloured Horse Association
- Every Child Helped Ahead
- Executive Committee on Humanitarian Affairs (UN)
- ECMWF Hamburg (atmospheric general circulation model developed at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology)
- European Centre Hamburg Model (global climate model)
- European Coalition on Homeopathic and Anthroposophic Medicinal Products (EU)
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
- Environmental Control Hearing Board (Florida)
- East Coast Honda Challenge (est. 2002; National Auto Sport Association)
- East Coast, Hard Core
- Eaton County Historical Commission (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Helsinki, Finland, and education and professional studies, King's College, London) brings together 13 essays drawn from the 10th Conference of the European Council for High Ability by an international group of researchers in education, philosophy, and psychology.