Titled "The Promise and Peril of Corporate Governance Indices," it was written for the European Corporate Governance Institute (and can be downloaded at www.
What does ECGI stand for?
ECGI stands for European Corporate Governance Institute (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECGI
We have 1 other meaning of ECGI in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Committee of the Graduate Faculty (various schools)
- Exercise Control Group Forward
- Export Credit Guarantee Facility (various locations)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor 1
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Alpha
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Beta
- European Corporate Governance Group
- Eastern Commonwealth Girls Hockey (Newton, MA)
- Electrocardiographic Imaging
- Envoy Capital Group Inc.
- Evangelism and Church Growth Initiative
- Experiment Computing Grid Integration (Italy)
- East Coast Gang Investigator's Association
- Electronic Commerce Global Implementation Forum
- Ecological and Conservation Genomics Laboratory (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Eisenbahnclub Bergisch Gladbach e.V. (German model train club)
- Engineering Computer Graphics Laboratory (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Entreprise de Construction du Grand Littoral (French construction company)
- Executive Center for Global Leadership (Indonesia)
- Economic Community of the Great Lakes Countries (Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI) Avenue des Statuaires 120, 1180 Bruxelles, Belgium, www.
We may be going too far if we put regulations that stop people from taking the right amounts of risks," said Antonio Borges, chairman of the European Corporate Governance Institute and vice-chairman of Goldman Sachs International.