What does ECGG stand for?
ECGG stands for European Corporate Governance Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Export Credit Guarantee Company of Egypt
- École de Culture Générale de Fribourg (French: Fribourg General Knowledge School; Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor
- European Corporate Governance Forum
- Executive Committee of the Graduate Faculty (various schools)
- Exercise Control Group Forward
- Export Credit Guarantee Facility (various locations)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor 1
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Alpha
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Beta
- Eastern Commonwealth Girls Hockey (Newton, MA)
- Electrocardiographic Imaging
- Envoy Capital Group Inc.
- European Corporate Governance Institute (EU)
- Evangelism and Church Growth Initiative
- Experiment Computing Grid Integration (Italy)
- East Coast Gang Investigator's Association
- Electronic Commerce Global Implementation Forum
- Ecological and Conservation Genomics Laboratory (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Eisenbahnclub Bergisch Gladbach e.V. (German model train club)