What does EU CORE stand for?
EU CORE stands for European Cooperation in Research and Education (Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Events Unlimited (UK)
- Evropská Unie (Czech: Europian Union)
- Execution Unit (computer engineering)
- Exelon Utilities (various locations)
- Expanded Universe (series of novels and comic books)
- Expander Unit
- Experimental Unit
- Explosives Unit (US FBI Bomb Data Center)
- Extended Universe
- External Unit
- European Union Emission Trading Scheme (est. 2005)
- European Union Mutual Recognition Agreements
- Well, Good (Prefix)
- European Union Assistance on Curbing Small Arms and Light Weapons in Cambodia
- Euro Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- European Union Council Secretariat
- Emissions Unit-Hazardous Waste Combustor
- European Union Invasive Bacterial Infections Surveillance Network
- European Union-India Economic Cross-Cultural Programme
- European Mixed Ability and Individualised Learning