Mass medication contravenes the European Convention on Human Rights and biomedicine , which has not been signed by the UK but has been signed by other European countries.
What does ECHRB stand for?
ECHRB stands for European Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Conference on Hybrid and Organic Solar Cells (Paris, France)
- European Centre for Health Policy (World Health Organization)
- European Community Household Panel
- Extended Carrier-Hopping Prime Codes
- European Community Household Panel Survey
- Egyptian Centre for Housing Rights (public service group)
- European Club for Human Resources (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Convention on Human Rights
- European Court of Human Rights
- Exact Cell Hit Ratio
- Eastern Carolina Hunting Retriever Club (Micro, NC)
- Erie County Human Relations Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Ethnic Cooperation for Human Rights and the Environment (Japan)
- Early College High School
- East Canton High School (Ohio)
- East Catholic High School
- East Christian High School (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- East Coweta High School (Sharpsburg, Georgia)
- Eastside Catholic High School (Washington)
- Eden Central High School (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Quintavalle said: "We are alone in allowing human beings to be created for destructive experimental purposes, in violation of the European Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine.