What does ECNS stand for?
ECNS stands for European Conference on Neutron Scattering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECNS
We have 1 other meaning of ECNS in our Acronym Attic
- European College Of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Eastern Canadian News Photographers Association
- Emigration Check Not Required
- Emmigration Clearance Not Required
- European Center for Nuclear Research
- European Course in Neuroradiology
- Elliptic Curve Nyberg-Rueppel Analog
- EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society
- Emergency Community Notification System
- Epiphany Community Nursery School (New York, NY)
- Extracranial Central Nervous System
- East Coast Nostalgia Super Stock Association
- Episcopal Church Network for Science, Technology and Faith
- Electricity Commission of New South Wales
- Edinburgh Centre of Nutrition & Therapy (UK)
- Enfermedad Cronica No Transmisible (Spanish: Noncommunicable Chronic Disease)
- Environment Centre Northern Territory (Darwin, Argentina)
- East China Normal University
- Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (professional designation)
- ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia, Inc.