His publications, which have appeared in Antitrust, The Antitrust Bulletin, Antitrust Chronicle, Antitrust Report, The Antitrust Source, European Competition Law Review, Journal of Business Venturing, and Medical Care, include articles on merger analysis, market share-based merger screens, empirical methods in merger analysis, patent pools, and the multiple dimensions of market power.
What does ECLR stand for?
ECLR stands for European Competition Law Review (monthly journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECLR
We have 5 other meanings of ECLR in our Acronym Attic
- Environment, Capital Lands and Parks (Canada)
- Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (General Electric)
- Extra-Corporeal Liver Perfusion
- Établissement Central Logistique de la Police Nationale (French: Central Logistics Establishment of the National Police)
- Ecological Component Library for Parallel Spatial Simulation
- European Champions League Qualifier
- East Coast Labor Relations
- Edmonton Children's Literature Roundtable (Canada)
- Electronic Commerce and Law Report
- Engineering Council Leadership Retreat (Pomona, CA)
- Executive Car Lease & Renting BV (Netherlands)
- Expected Classroom Learning Results (various locations)
- Electronic Clinical Laboratory Reporting System (New York State Department of Health)
- Early Childhood Longitudinal Studies
- Eau Claire Lutheran School (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Environmental Control and Life Support
- Espace Conditionnement Logistique Service (French: Packaging Logistics Service Area)
- Étudiants contre le Sida (French: Students against AIDS)
- European Charter of Local Self-Government (Congress of the Council of Europe)
- European China Law Studies Association (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assertions of Extraterritorial Jurisdiction," European Competition Law Review 19 (1998): 64-73.