28th European Communications Policy Research Conference (EuroCPR) 21-22 March 2013 The Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels On 21 and 22 March EuroCPR 2013 "A Digital Agenda in Search of Evidence: Issues and Trends" takes place in Brussels.
What does EUROCPR stand for?
EUROCPR stands for European Communications Policy Research (annual conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Registry of Congenital Anomalies and Twins (Switzerland)
- European Centre for Information on Marine Science and Technology
- European Nations Concerned with Oceanic Affairs
- European Workshop on Computational Geometry
- Fondacion Empresarial Comunidad Europa-Chile (French)
- European CSCW Open Development Environment
- International Symposium on Coding Theory and Applications
- European Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Applications
- European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation (European organisation for Air Traffic Management; Brussels, Belgium)
- European Science Foundation Collaborative Research Programmes Scheme
- European Project on Cloud Systems in Climate Models
- European Network on Debt and Development (NGO network)
- European Community Concerted Action Epidemiology of Dementia
- European Foundation for Diaconia
- Dictionnaire Européen Automatique
- Extension of EUROCHIP Services to Central and Eastern European Countries
- European Electromagnetics Symposium
- Eurozone Ex-Germany
- European Federation of Employees in the Public Services
- European Confederation of Iron and Steel Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
28th European Communications Policy Research Conference (EuroCPR) 21-22 March 2013 / The Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels Call for papers A digital agenda .