A report by the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology said private companies were pulling out due to the challenge of bringing drugs to market.
What does ECNP stand for?
ECNP stands for European College Of Neuropsychopharmacology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECNP
- Educatief Centrum Noord (Dutch)
- Educational Computing Network of Ontario (est. 1996; Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Endothelial Cell Nitric-Oxide Synthase
- Endothelial-Constitutive Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Export Credit Not Otherwise Specified
- Endothelial Constitutive Nitric Oxide Synthase (gene)
- East-Central North Pacific Region
- Entente Cycliste de Neuilly Plaisance (French cycling club)
- Environmental Coalition on Nuclear Power (State College, PA)
- European Center of Nanostructured Polymers
- Eastern Canadian News Photographers Association
- Emigration Check Not Required
- Emmigration Clearance Not Required
- European Center for Nuclear Research
- European Course in Neuroradiology
- Elliptic Curve Nyberg-Rueppel Analog
- EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society
- Emergency Community Notification System
- Epiphany Community Nursery School (New York, NY)
- European Conference on Neutron Scattering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paterson told the annual congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Aysegul Yildiz reported at the annual congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
and Cypress Bioscience, Anne Cazorla said at the annual congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.