What does ECHAMP stand for?
ECHAMP stands for European Coalition on Homeopathic and Anthroposophic Medicinal Products (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Extra Care Housing (various organizations)
- Environmental Compliance and Health and Safety Official
- Equipment Configuration and Handoff Area
- European Chemical Agency
- European Coloured Horse Association
- European Council for High Ability (est. 1987; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Every Child Helped Ahead
- Executive Committee on Humanitarian Affairs (UN)
- ECMWF Hamburg (atmospheric general circulation model developed at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology)
- European Centre Hamburg Model (global climate model)
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
- Environmental Control Hearing Board (Florida)
- East Coast Honda Challenge (est. 2002; National Auto Sport Association)
- East Coast, Hard Core
- Eaton County Historical Commission (Michigan)
- Erie County Holding Center (prison; New York)
- Esperanza Community Housing Corporation (est. 1989; Los Angeles, CA)
- Employer Committee on Health Care Ontario (Canada)
- Enterprise Centre of Hants County (Canada)
- East Central Health District (Augusta, GA)